Welcome to USA Weightlifting, the Strongest Team in America
As a Member of USA Weightlifting, you enjoy a huge list of benefits, along with joining one of the fastest-growing sports in America.
- Access to USA Weightlifting Certified Coaches and opportunity to join an approved USAW Club. See our Coaches Directory.
- Learn the Olympic Lifts that can help strength and conditioning training for any athlete through our Coaching Education Program.
- Hold a USA Weightlifting Coaching Certification
- Participate in USA Weightlifting Local & National Meets.
- Free anti-doping and SafeSport education
- Sponsor discounts and perks.
All USAW members are subject to drug testing pursuant to all applicable USAW bylaws, rules, and regulations as well as all United States Anti-Doping Agency guidelines. All members are expected to abide by the Member Code of Conduct.
Once you're logged in, you can do the following:
- Renew your membership
- Print a membership card
- Update your account information
- Register for a national event
- View your competition history
- Check your ranking
In order to log in, we must have your most current email address on file. Your email can be added or changed by contacting the National Office.
Criminal Record Screening Program/Background Check - Effective July 5, 2010, all USAW members with the following participation designations will be required to comply with a comprehensive criminal record screening program upon renewal of membership: Weightlifting Coaches holding a National, International or Sr. International certification. Any Level 1, or Level 2, coach who holds an active role with an approved USAW club or seeks to register to coach at a USAW National competition. All National, or higher, Officials, Referees as well as local Referees who plan to volunteer to conduct weigh-ins at any competition. Volunteers and Volunteer Medical providers with responsibilities at National competitions. Screening will be required every two years. For more information, click here.